12.7.11

Rolling in their grave: KERSER

IN a new regular feature I will explain which classic rappers are spinning in their graves due to the shitty new rap music of today...

The infamous KERSER is a battle raper from Sydney-town who is causing quite a stir on the facebook. Recently he boasted that his youtube video has 100000 views, big fucking deal. Many have put the hate on The Kerser because he is the most popular lad rapper in the country and the only battle MC who is openly gay. Despite these flaws most rap fans agree that he does indeed spit hot fyre, its probably better if we give in to his demands and step back for fear of being burned!


The Kerser in the booth during a steamy recording session

THE KERSER made a name for himself after an intense freestyle battle in the carpark after a Got Beef event, and when I say instense freestyle battle I mean stabbing a hobo to death with one of his many knives. Word on the streets says he was also seen in the area of the Black Saturday Bushfires in 2009 packing flint and steel, and he refuses to answer questions about his involvement with the Beaumont children.

For the above reasons and many more, P DIDDY is rolling in his grave.

13 comments:

  1. Breast miiiilk. You make my daaaaaaayyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must be the shittest cunt alive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah fuuckeen homoo , kerseer is the shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eat a dick cunt kersers owning the rap scene in oz hes gonna be famous in 2 years max and p.diddy isnt even dead faggot and he's a pussy anyway

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahaha oi whoever wrote this-funny cunt maybe if you got off the computer and came to south west sydney youll get murdered by all dahh lads yah bitch cunt

    ReplyDelete
  6. obviously the spastic that wrote thise review is a fuckin idiot proly never heard proper rap before

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fuk all you haters,,he's a babe ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. facebook.com/pages/Dont-K-me-you-cunt/314090485277976

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is so shit you couldn't even find any proper reasons as to why you hate him.... probs cause he's just too mad n you couldn't find anything about him you could legit talk shit on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. shit cunt kerser, disgrace to campbelltown, when I was 21 in campbelltown back in 1990 there was none of this shit around, the only cunts you worried about were bikies and drunk fucks trying to start shit. Bikies never hassled you and the drunk fucks werent all that bad anyways. these days these young cunts dont know their place and think they can run shit. But because they are still young cunts they need knives and packs of 30 guys and god forbid, guns. back in '90 there was none of that shit in the hands of 99% of 18 year olds, the other 1% were involved in shit they were too young to be involved in and they ended up dead anyway. No one had heard of a lad. There was no such thing. But, if a cunt like Kerser was going around like this back then, he would have got his head kicked in everywhere he went, cos he looks like a transexual.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below but NO BUZZ MARKETING FOR ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN ORLANDO ALLOWED!!! sorry anonymous posting is no longer allowed after the Russian Spammors attacked my site with the help of Da Script Kiddies we apologize for the invoncenience